Lawyer Timothy Broderick and law partner Katrina Saleen at Broderick Saleen help clients throughout the San Francisco Bay area, Santa Cruz, and Monterey Counties and beyond, including Palo Alto and surrounding cities in pursuing defamation (e.g. slander and libel). Timothy Broderick and Katrina Saleen also handle anti-SLAPP motions to strike for claims arising out of a person’s exercise of the constitutional right of petition or free speech, pursuant to California Code of Civil Procedures Section 425.16. See section 425.16 of the Code of Civil Procedures below.
In order to help our clients and potential clients to understand the law, Timothy Broderick and Katrina Saleen provide you with samples of Jury Instructions that are a direct method of understanding what it is that a plaintiff has to prove in a defamation case.
- 1700. Defamation per se—Essential Factual Elements (Public Officer/Figure and Limited Public Figure)
- 1701. Defamation per quod—Essential Factual Elements (Public Officer/Figure and Limited Public Figure)
- 1702. Defamation per se—Essential Factual Elements (Private Figure—Matter of Public Concern)
- 1703. Defamation per quod—Essential Factual Elements (Private Figure—Matter of Public Concern)
- 1704. Defamation per se—Essential Factual Elements (Private Figure—Matter of Private Concern)
- 1705. Defamation per quod—Essential Factual Elements (Private Figure—Matter of Private Concern)
- 1707. Fact Versus Opinion
- 1720. Affirmative Defense—Truth
- 1721. Affirmative Defense—Consent
- 1722. Retraction: Newspaper or Broadcast (Civ. Code, § 48a)
- 1723. Qualified Privilege (Civ. Code, § 47(c))
- 1724. Affirmative Defense—Statute of Limitations—Defamation
- 1731. Trade Libel—Essential Factual Elements
Our lawyers Timothy Broderick and Katrina Saleen are dedicated to protecting you and ensuring that you are justly compensated for the defamation made against your name, privacy issues, or bouts with bullying. We work expeditiously due to our keen and focused knowledge of these areas of law.
Use our years experience to your advantage.
Timothy Broderick and Katrina Saleen at the Broderick Saleen Law Firm has extensive experience in defamation which includes libel and slander. Their experience will aid you in pursuing the complex path to justice.
Broderick Saleen offers legal advice to those who have suffered bullying in their workplace or bullying at school. Timothy Broderick and Katrina Saleen look out for those who cannot look out for themselves.
© 2011-2017 Timothy Broderick. All Rights Reserved.
This website is a lawyer advertisement and is for informational purposes only. These materials do not constitute legal advice and nor does it create an attorney-client relationship. Users are advised not to take action based upon materials in this website without consulting legal counsel.